Sunday, January 4, 2009

Gorean Grid Wide Hunt

Hello all.. It's been a few weeks since I've been able to come and blog, but since I am back ... I have a wonderful selection for u tonight Concerning the Gorean Gridwide hunt . Woooooooot

Gorean hunt #6 a

This one is called Winter's coming .. I am wearing it without the skirt portion, just becasue I think it's sexier......

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Routley/207/227/32 ------------------------------------

Also by spellbound is this cute little pink number called Obdurate also included in the hunt but packaged with Winter's Coming .... Also Hunt #6
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ther are 40 wonderful little flowers, to find... Called Talenders ,,,,they can be big or small....... And lets just say , that these prizes are worth searching for.. i really had fun on this hunt, and I am a big fan of Gorean apparell.. So I really hope that you all enjoy this hunt as well..-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Even though my numbers are out of order, I am posting this anyway... Just becasue I wanna show you all these lovely goodies...
#16 is this adorable red silk set. Just look at it.. It's worth hunting for it....
I am a ravishing beauty in this set.....

And honestly....look at the little detailing around the bottem portion.. very .......appealling, and sensually sexy .. hehehehe
From Solstice silks
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Plush%20Giga/27/165/22
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hunt #18.....




This is the sexensual Bodacia silks.. and I am soooooo in luff with them .. OMg

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Routley/207/227/32


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gorean Hunt #22


We have this absolutely stunning outfit called Winter Sunshine, by Greenwood designs..
It's just a happy outfit and one that I can see myself wearing on more than one occasion....


I cant believe the detail and the look of the veil.. I really enjoy this piece...



And what's even better is the stunning lingerie that is underneath it all.. In pure white, but totally smmmmexxxy


Here we have the side straped fat pack , which of course is totally free, and comes in 7 different colors.. WOOt------------------------------------------------------------------

I love this
Next would be Master's Cookie.....From Evil Neko and Furrable...which would be #11 on the list
Again.. Like I said before.. I know that these are out of order, but I had to get them down for you all to see......
Please enjoy the hunt ........ Also.. *******please note that the Lm that I have given do NOT take you to the exact locations, as that will be taking away from the fun of the hunt...... And as to not jeopardize the upcoming hunts I am keeping all locations to myself.... SORRY ..... So please enjoy the hunt.... Again
Starting point is here Runnnnnnnnnnn Make haste.. Have fun and most importantly ..... look high and low, in and on, above and under. hehehehehe
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Topaz/96/26/25 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: