Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sensational Freebie Saturday

Today is such a warm and Sunny day here where I live, and so I have been outside with my youngsters all morning, raking the yard and playing ball with my son, and watching my daughter, and oldest Son play in the sand pit building sand castles.. I sooo luv it when I am able to get them outside and play in the fresh air, and "out of my hair" hehehehehe" SO Anyway.. It's nap time, so I am in here posting some wonderful goodies for you today....

If you happen to tp on over here to Palamoa Island, you can find quite a few freebies throughout this island strip mall, / plaza.... And some great dollarbies as well.... Tons of FREEEEbies and goodies galore......
Free Nails form Candy Nails....


Sexy shiny matalic leggings for FREEEE.....

We have sexy ass hair styles and colors form Novacaine.




And FREEEEE sexy lingerie too *** NOT FROM NOVACAINE *** you have to look in all the stores to find the goodies and FREEEbies


And a sexy corset.. FREEEEEEE

Sexy goodies on A Saturday make me Smile. hehehehehehheheh
Dollarbie shirts for male and females....


So come on down and walk the strip and se what you can find... Pick and chose, it's ok .. Make a day of exploring and site seeing too.... Just have a wonderful day ... Many more goodies to find and snag too...... Make sure that you head on in to the main store and grab your other freebies on the wall to the right of the entrance.. (Already previously Blogged about)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: