Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gift Hunt

Last night I went on a hunt at ......Rebel Hope. They have 15 little gift boxes with red ribbons hidden all over the sim , inside and outside.... Up and down , in and out.. (heheheh) That means look everywhere.... They really are NOT that hard to spot, once you know what you are looking for....... There is Jewely and clothes, and lots of FUNN to be had.... So take a TP over to the Sim and have fun ........Make sure you look high and low toooo... All boxes are FREEEEE.

Pictured below are some of the goodies that I found.. I only found 13.. I am missing 2 . But since they are NOT NUMBERED I have no idea which ones I am missing....

This gift box had two different skirt colors in it.. Both are pictured below... This outfit is so sexy... And well done... It's just right for the upsoming Holiday season of Love and romance....


And then.. heheheh OOHHH how I luvvvvvvvvv this sexy outfit.. Very inticing, and shall we say...mmmmm...edible?


Next outfit I found was this sassy little pink lingerie set.... It's very alluring and sexy too.....


Then we have lots of jewelry...... we have chockers, and bracelet up the hoohaa. hehehehehhe


Matching chocker and bracelet.. They look just the same, but I asure you that one is a chocker and the other a bracelet...



OOHHH did I mention that there are also a few things for MEN?...... Such as these two wonderful watches..........



I really hope that you all enjoy the day hunting at Rebel Hope.. Till then, kisses all, and have a wonderful day.....

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Monarch%20Bay/214/83/28
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: