Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ray's Skin

Ray's Skin has so many new dollarbies that I thought what better way to show them than to share them.. So listed below are so many that I will just be brief..... Make sure that you check out the whole area , as these dollarbie finds are all over .... Happy hunting and good luck..

Cute sassy little outfit for 1L.. I luve the jeans in this heheh


Some kind of backpack/ hoody hehe 1L...



Everything up here on the wall is 1L each...



The packages contain a goth skirt and shirt.. 1L each...


Beach ball in 2 colors.. 1L..

I sooo luv this pink Gigham looking outfit. And I got this one for myself.. I really like it too...
Hell for only 1L i think I bought quite a bit .. heheh



Next we have , outside of one of the buildings.... A cart with 4 sexy little swimsuits on them.. All for 1L each....

Even though they have a sign that says 20L on the bottem they are only 1L...
1L for this adorable suite

I really liek this outfit and iots only 1L as well..


Then we have this gorgeous purple polka dotted one 1L...


If I am not mistaken.. This Shaw was FREEEEE

When I saw this I thought it was an outfit and went to snag it quick like, hehe but found out that we have poses instead


We have poses.... 1L..


A sexy little knitted outfit with little girly details all over it .. kind of cute.. 1L..



2 animations for snow boarding.. (outfit NOT included)...



Cute little outfit 1L..



Cute little outfit 1L as well.. comes with 2 different colored skirts and pants,


Happy hunting and I hope you find lots of goodies
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: