Wednesday, January 21, 2009

SO WHAT?

Wanna know what's up? Instead of saying So what ? hehe SO WHAT Designs has a wonderful Dragon Tatt that will be up for the rest of the week for FREEEEEE.


The wonderful So4tin8 Kayo also has a wonderful sale going on as well.. It;s Buy one Get one free ...of equal of lesser value of course.....

This is one of my favorites stores to dwell at .. As I have just about ever single one of the items there , including all the Tatts...... They are wonderful, and you can't beat the prices.. Everything is well priced, and the quality is outstanding , in my opinion.....


Pictured is me in the skull belt I bought today , and wearing the FREEEEEE shirt to the So What Spells Black outfit I got.... Standing next to me is the wonderful Owner and creator...... So when u all pop in and say hi , just say I sent you..(NO i do not get anything for the making of this post.. hehehehehehe ) Just say Hi ..... Shes a wonderful person.,....

So enjoy and make sure you look around and take time to enjoy the goodies all around you ....




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: