Monday, January 5, 2009

Lemania weekly dollarbie

I just got this in.. The new gift for Lemania is out and it's a lovely asian Inspired outfit.. Absolutely GORRRRGGGGy OMG.. heheheheheh .... Named Lotus Lovely for a good reason ......
Also while I was ther I noticed quite a few gifts for only 1L as well.. This remarkable outfit is called hehehe (Poke My Dot) now thats what I call catchy.. LMAo


And this one is called Eggplant Elegance... Which of course I had to buy as well.. the detail on the dress and the texture was delightful and well done....



Also there is another glorious hunt going on , this time from wonderful goodies from Dejavu I heard.. And ther are around 100 items to be had .....and you will be looking for these really cute light green plastic bottles... All of them are 1L each so happy hunting everyone , and enjoy your day.... I think there are 50 numbered bottles like this one , but there may be other goodies lurking around as well....



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: