Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Indie Rose Hunt

Well believe it or not .. I had a hard time trying to find this place, but I am so glad that I did.... Now that I am here at Indie Rose., lets find the goodies.. There are 8 little hearts hidden around the store, both upstairs and downstairs... filled with goodies for Valentine's Day and enticing your man.. Shall we do a hunt?..

OK .. I found all 8 hearts.. Ill give you some hints....

4 are downstairs.. 4 are upstairs.. heheh thats all the help I will give, because it;s only one store, and the hearts are relatively easy to find.. So come and enjoy the hunt...

Heart #1. and #2..


Heart #3. and #4.


Heart #5. and #6,


Heart #7. and #8.


Plus.. there are at least 3 other goodies in the store that you can grab....

One is downstairs by the poster, showing the gifts for the hunt and the type of hearts you will be looking for...

Which is this cute flowered short set. pj's..


The other 2 are upstairs... 1L each.... The first is this fur sweater.. I soo luv it....1L


The second is this grey vest.. Also really cute 1L..The boxes are labeled"Goodies" and more goodies.... 1L.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: