Saturday, January 10, 2009

Lemania Dollarbie hunt

Today at Lemania you can find quite a few dollarbies located in the basemnet.. The only thing is , that you have to hunt for them... I made it a little easier by showing you some pics.. Hope this helps.....

BUTTTTTT....Before we get to the basement , we have to come through the upstairs.... And this gown is 1L for Today only....


And Although not a Freebie or a Dollarbie, this lovely set of silks is on sale now for only 25L....


Now.. lets make our way into the basement.. And see what we can find....First we come across Gold Dust....


Pictured here is a red gorgeous dress, !l.. Paired with another find.. this white silk scarf..1L as well...


This skin box is also only !l.. very sexy if u ask me.. and of course I got it.. You never know when u might need a sultry sexy dark look...


Then we have this very bright and very sexy pink outfit for 1L....


Black onyx shoes for 1L...


And believe it or not.. Thats not all either.. If you happen to go outside in the greaveyard.. You can find at least 3 more Dollarbies out there that are R>I>P> so touch the gave like these two.. and buy for 1L..

Here is what I found..


R.I.P. I Love Lavender outfit complete with cnadles...


R.I.P. Confetti Sparkle


R.I.P. Am I Blue
Many more goodies to be found as the wine bottle hunt is still going on ....
Happy hunting and have a wonderful day......
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: