Thursday, January 22, 2009

Serendipity

FREEEEEEEEE items at Serendipity... Sexy gowns and solks and jewelry for the ladies...
I found this out Only because my wonderful friend Vanora tp'd me to show me the goods... Kisses Van.......





The jewelry is in a box that is near the pics ...... Also for free...... Comes with 2 different sets of Stilletoes too... Yeah.. Lets hear it fir the FREEEEEEEEbies

And some really Fabulous Tux's for the Gents..... So come and grab yours...



They are all freeee....

And there is a lovely white Ying and Yang Tank top for FREEEE at the bottem of the stairs too........


Make sure that you go across the way and get some more goodies across the street.. More jewelry ther...... and I believe another pair of shoes....



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: