Monday, January 5, 2009

Vinyl Cafe

Hey ther everyone.. I just wanted to share all these free goodies from Vinyl Cafe..






I am showing you tons of pics, and some say that they are for a limited time , so Hurry on over and grab the goodies while you can ...



NOTE*******
Please be careful because NOT ALL pics on the walla are free.. The SPIDER WEB STOCKINGS ARE NOT FREE they are 250.. I was taken by surprise, and bought them by mistake.. But they are cute and I will keep them anyway.. and the HALLOWEEN BOOTS ARE NOT FREE. They are 450 L Just letting you all know.. But I just wanted to let you all in on the freebies...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: