Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Arrongard Coin Hunt

Today we are doing the Arrongard coin hunt . There are 30 coins.. and all coins are FREE..

So you all can join inn on the hunt and snag yourself some goodies.....


This is me playing in the pot of dirt while looking for coins.. I couldnt resist having a little fun . heheheheheheh

With the help from one of my dearest friends.....(you know who u r ) I was able to locate and post some of these wonderful prizes for you all to see... I am still missing like 8 prizes, but ill come back and look for more after this post...

*****Info on the Hunt.. It started on the 2nd and will last till the 15th, so you will have plenty of time to come and scour the sim for those little gold coins .....

#5 is this really cute blue cap.. I really am a hat person, so I like it .. hehehehe


#6 is this really adorable mint green baby doll outfit with leggings...



#7 is this sexy little red outfit, complete with necklace and belly piercing, and ....



shoes too.......


#8... OMg.. I cant get over how gorggyyy this little number is.. complete with shoes as well...


#14.. Is this really lovely purple outfit with hat and shoes.. It's a keeper for me because its very well put together...

#21 is absolutely stunning, and comes complete with shoes as well.... YEAHHHH


#23 is this amazingly detailed and high quality pale skin. I so luvvv it.. Im wearing it for a while, as its just remarkable....


#27 is this really smexxxy little number, that will surely turn anyone's head.... Comes complete with shoes too....




And.........I cannot leave out #30.. As I think this outfit is the most flirty and fun .. I really like this one.. And I am going to wear it today as well..


This is the first coin.. locati0n, but you all must look and find all the others on your own , as it's only fair to the one who has created the hunt.... Happy hunting everyone.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: