Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rumpus

When I logged on yesterday , My Darling friend Minerva Im'd me and tols me about this place and provided me with a landmark for some wonderful goodies for 1L.... Shoes and more.. Many thanks to you darling Min...

Pictured below is a wall of boots in many colors, for 1 L each..




More boots. 1L each...





This adorable purple dress was on sale for 1L as well....



And I think that this hand print set was the cutest of them all 1L each for the top and bottems....



Thank u so much darling Min for giving me the heads up on these wonderful goodies....


Also while you are ther picking up these lovely goodies, make sure to check all the other Dollarbie boxes, that are laying around on the floor .... One box contained 16 pair of shoes for only 1L.. (pictured below are 14 of them, I had already added the other 2 to my inventory.. Sorry all..)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rumpus/57/135/72

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: