Monday, January 12, 2009

Jackpot.....

Yeah.. I think I just hit another wonderful Jackpot of frebies, dollarbies and more.. YEAHHHHHH Located here in the Rust spot region.. I found this little place called Shopping Brazil....

I think that this place is just wonderful......There are so many goodies to find here .. Lets start with the Dollarbies....

At the entrance to the store are 6 little wrapped present/ gifts.. 1L each

There are mnay different goodies inside.. I of course bought them all.. hehehe from shoes to skirts to shirts....
Located to the right of the entrance on the side wall you will find these 5 wonderful outfits all for 1L each.. And believe me... They are worth it...... As Summer time will be coming soon, It's not too ear,lly to start shopping for the warmer weather...


Located in the windows are these life size posters, with wonderful looking outfits, plus shoes for all...... These are 3L EACH

I really like these two outfits as well.. And Like I said.. They are complete with shoes 3L each....


This little black denimn one really is cute too.. I luvv the shirt... 3l for all of it as well....

This one is one of my favorite outfits ....I happen to like red.. 3L

And We must not forget the wonderful goodies in the camping chairs either.. 15 minutes each........ So far I have gotten the boots and the cute little oriental babydoll dress, now Im workign on the skin... I will go back for the black belted dress in a bit.. Not bad for getting free goodies while I Blog about them huh ?

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Rust%20Spot/103/72/31

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you head across the courtyard to Relance... you can get many goodies ther for FREEEEE
first of all is a free gift for men and / or woman.. right near the entrance.. (not pictured..)
Then as you look to your right on the wall you will find at least 7 pair of Free boots....
I love boots and shoes.. hehe
so YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH And I just happened to get all 7 pair too.....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: