Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ztique.....

One of my other favorite places in Sl, has a Dollarbie Valentine's Pair of shoes out that are absolutely amazing.. and I just found out that for the weekend ONLY!!! there are 4 other Dollarbies hidden along the walls. You just have to find them..


Of course I did my home work, and I found what you are to be loooking for.. Ill show you the pics, but you still have to find them.. hehe.. happy hunting.....

shoes 1L


shoes 1L

and more shoes, 1L. you have to find which color of these is the 1L shoe.. heheheheh



hehehe and then a wonderful looking top hat.. Very styish.. 1L..




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: