Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Year's Mini Hunt...

Again.. thanks to my wonderful friend Min, she pointed me in the direction of a mini hunt... Taking place at Witchy Woman Design Furniture..... I wasnt sure what I would find ther, but I went anyway... Then, I decided to look at the note card she gave me and read the details of the hunt.... hehheh I guess I should have done that first......

So here are the details.... You will be looking for a vase of red flowers.. There are 10 in all, and 4 floors to look throught..

You have to take the teleporter to get to the floors...
The starting point is on the fourth floor , so of course I started there and worked my way down.. The hunt is fairly easy , and the prizes are unique and have a certain flare to them... Not bad coming from a furniture place.. heheheheheh.

Listed below are the prizes, and pics too....
Vase 1. Palm tree ..... short.......

vase 2. Texture change flowers and vase.......

vase 3. Neko outfit.. with Tail......


vase 4. Black Leather boots from Prozak....

vase 5. Twitchy Neko ears.. And they are really cool....

vase 6. a Huge Sage Huggle Bear....

vase 7 . Texture change artwork......How cool is that ?

vase 8. Is a color change coffee table .........


vase 9. ---- Purple tent give a way ...
vase 10. is a grecian bench
Hope you all have a wonderful time and enjoy the hunt as well.... Even if all the items do NOT specifically go on the body........
Thanks again for another wonderful location and hunt Minerva luv...

MAke sure that you grab the 3 FREEEE items in the lobby .... there is a living room set
a comffy looking red cushioned chair, and a free wind chime, that has an On / Off switch.. hehe .. Have a great day everyone...


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: