Monday, January 19, 2009

Nightshade

Hey Everyone.. Just got this in and decided to go looking myself.. So I popped on over to Nightshade Design's to grab the new gift that they have on the table, and to look for the Dollarbie skin that they have on the wall, ONLy for the next 24 hours can u find this SKIN, for 1L...But you have to search for it .. Sorry

Here is a pic of me wearing the new gift.. (which just happens to be this shape, and the dollarbie, skin....... All rolled into one..



Then here is a pic of my shape wearing the Dollarbie Skin.. I love it very much.... The shape is cute , but not for me .. I love my old shape, although I am not afraid of trying out new ones......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: