Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wont you pop my Cherry? and Zumiya

OOOOOOps.. Sorry .. Just a little attempt at some humor.. heheheheheh
Anyway.. The group gift from Cherry Girl is absolutley adorable....


You must be a member in order to recieve this gift ...

Also in store are 5 lucky chairs and 3 camping chairs...


While I was ther I picked up the freebie as well that sits next to the group gift...


And I won 2 different colors of hair while standing around blogging.. So If you are not already a member, you can join in store and recieve your goodies right then and there....

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Aventi%20Island%20NE/85/90/23
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ZUMIYA
What can I say But FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is one of the cute little outfits on the freebie section wall....
Comes with grey jeans, sneakers, necklace, long sleeve shirts , and jacket.......

Zumiya has a wonderful freebie wall section and I thought I'd share it with everyone.....

FFRREEEEEEEE Hair for the guys



FREEE hair for the girls

This outfit can be worn like 3 different ways..... All 3 ways have been pictured....


With just the shirt and jeans ....


Or just with the jacket portion and the skirt..... This outfit also comes with the boots too....


Next we have this tweeded plaid long coat ..
I think it's kind of funky, So I had to snag it.. But what can you say.. ITS FREEEEEEE


I really like this girly pink party dress.. I think its adorable, for like whatever you what to wear it too.....



Finally we have this really off key paniter's outfit n 2 different colors and 2 different Tee's as well.....
But I really like it.. And thought I'd share it with all of you ....
There are many more items on the wall, I just showed you all a portion.. So if you dont like what you see here , maybe you might want to come down and check out the rest of the goodies... THEY ARE ALL FREEEEEEEEEE.....(on the freebie section of the wall only)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/ECS/77/7/23
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: