Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mannon's Fashions

Here we are again at another one of my favorite stores heheh.. And I brought you here today because of these wonderful little goodies that I found sitting underneath the tree....Look at all the goodies you can find here

I so lufffffff these adorable leopard skin heels.. Wow.. They are only 1L

These black canvas heels are also 1L.... And being the shoe horrder that I ma .. I got these as well...


To the right of the tree you will find 3 boxes stacked on top of each other... All for 1L each...
Contains a skin, a gorgeous gown , and a pink business suit that will surely turn anyone's head...

To the left of the tree are 3 more boxes... The center box contains a set of boots.. Again.. I bought them hehehehehe And the 2 boxes on either side are FREEEEEEEEEE
One contains a beautiful Angel tree, and the other contains Christmas lights.. I picked them up because, hey , they were freeeee.......

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: