Monday, December 8, 2008

Grabbing Freebies Grid Wide

Today we start our hunt at the Grown Fox Mall, at a cute little place called "STR8T 98"...
I went inside the store and saw this wonderful cute little freebie, and after I got it FREEE, and tried it I was was hooked.. Because it just fit like lover's hand caressing my skin..... I decided to stay and look around.. There are quite a few exotic pieces in the store that I so fell in luv with and the prices were reasonable.... I think you will like the place as well, and Befoer today.. I have never heard of it... And so I am sharing it with you, not only for then freeboe but because I think the clothes are worth spreading the cheer about .......
the outfit is called "Tamed" and it is rightously named ....


Skin was free a while ago at "On the Catwalk"
Hair.. NOT FREE at "COCOLUV Hair"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next we have the sexy shopping plaza at the Free dove.... However, while ther, I wandered into this place next door called "Alpestyle" *** Thanks to my good friend Vanora.who tipped me off to this wonderful little place.. (ok , not so little )
Inside you will find 3 little Dollarbie gift s set out for you ..... I was only able to get 2 of them though.. I think you actually have to join the group in order to get the third.... The first one i got was this cutesy little grey number with an adorable black sash and flexi skirt, with matching top.... Very nice indeed...
Also inside the store you will find 6 camping chairs downsatirs and 6 camping chairs up stairs.. All 12 Camping chairs are 120 minutes.... So like Vanora sent me in the notecard...": its good to sit for when you have a long day of shopping to sort through". hehehehe Thanks again Vanora.... http://slurl.com/secondlife/Trinacria/216/194/22
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next we have this amazing little cubby hole of a shoe place..... (I luv smaller stores as they are easier to manuever through and find what you are looking for ) called "Boutique BaxtonCreationsBoots & High Heels" WOW.. What a powerfully long name for a little place.. hehehehehehe.....
Here inside you will find a small token of Christmas goodness for your Shop sore feet.....
I absolutely luvv these Christmas striped shoes.. They are colorful and saaaasssssyyyy......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: