Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lemania ....Grinch Hunt

I have always loved lemania just because they have the coolest stuff on their hunts, from shoes, clothes, skins, and jewelry and more.. So I had to go back after my post the other day, and see what else I could come up with....

http://slurl.com/secondlife/S%20Crystal%20Springs/189/138/22

Inside the front door you will find mnay goodies for 1L each, along with the new gift Today.. which is this gorgeous green velvet gown.. I am in luv with it because green is my favorite color, and well.. It looks awsome on me.....and only 1L....While i was ther .... I also picked up this skin for 1L (which you can find in the front of the tree with all the other goodies......(the green eyes are from the previous hunt at RiFi)

Also inside upstairs are 2 grinch boxes..#4 and #5.. One of which holds this absolutley breathtaking gown called Bad Santa.. hehehehe It's very sexy and Badddd indeedy ....This is the #5 grinch box ......

After picking and chosing what I wanted from inside, I decided to try my hand with outside goodies, and there are mnay , with over 100 gifts to find, someone could have a fiwld day out here.. And again..... I will point out that all boxes are 1L.... So come and have some fun and enjoy all the wintery goodness that you will see out here....
I picked up this great article called Gumdrop.. And it is such an awsome find.... grinch box #37

And these sexy shoes are just marvelous.... grinch box #36

More yet to come from Lemania....

And while you are here ........On the premises you will find this little shop called
and inside the store you will find 2 goodies under the tree for FREEEEE one box contains an outfit.. The other box contains some Christmas Cheer.. So come grab them while you can.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: