Friday, December 5, 2008

LaChakita

I almost forgot this glorious little place.... Called LaChakita.......
How could I possibly overlook this little gem....... Look at these gorgeous gowns...
Unbelievable ........ I look absolutely stunning in this beauty.. And all of these for 1L each.. Omg.. RUNNNNN peoples run , and get them while you still can....
I look very sexy in the red and black gown , just perfect for Christmas...

And these little sassy dresses are on the wall to the left.. Also for 1L each

I couldnt resist showing you all one of these goodies.. Again , I bought the red one, as I am out Shopping for the Hollidays, so it's a perfect color....

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Serena%20Santa%20Cruz/99/156/22

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: