Friday, December 12, 2008

My Shoe Fettish / Sole Sisters

...OMG........I am a biggie when it comes to shoes.. And I cant seem to get enough.. So when I heard that Sole Sisters.. was having a shoe sale I just happened to POP on over....WOWOW.. I am so glad that I did.... Shoes galore, for 1L each and a set for FREEEEE... The white shoes to the far right are the 1L pair.....
I am not sure how long these are going to last for the 1l each price, so when you read this.. I would RUNNNNNNNN....


The shoes on the top left are the 1L pair.....


I counted.. 8 pair of shoes for 1 L each (includes one pair of boots as well....) Most of these shoes are WHITE..... So please look for the white ones in the different groupings.. As the WHITE ones are the ones for 1L.....


The shoes on the top right are the 1L pair that makes 3 so far WOOT......


I so luv this pair of shoes due to the cute little heart on the bottem of them .. U can almost wear this anywhere and not just for Christmas....


I realy like this pair as well, with the cute little holly on the heel ......... They make for a comfy pair to accesorize any outfit....




These boots are absolutely gorgggy.. and only 1L as well....... they are sitting in a box on the floor beside the black pair, on the pedalstel.....

This pair of delightfully white shoes are included in the 1L outfit......that is inside the clothing portion of the Sole Sisters shoe store.....

RUNNNNN and enjoy the shoes while they last at this price ....

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Liberty%20Central%20E/106/99/51

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: