Friday, October 16, 2009

So Surreal

Hey all.. I just this notice/ notecard, about some wonderful hunt gifts here at A Touch Of Surreal Design's, so I had to come and check it out... I found 3 of the wonderful hunt gifts, but was NOT able to find the 4rth, which was the Bat from the Halloween Hunt Ressurected ... SO if someone finds it, could they hollar. heheheheheheheh............................
Ok.. the First gift I found was the pumpkin from the Freaky Pumpkin hunt..... something for guys and girls as well...... a pretty skirt and shirt for the ladies, and a black skull shirt for the gents...... Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The second one I found was the Make Him Over hunt gift, only for the guys.. Woot.. But sionce I was here, and I found it, I thought I could still model it myself.. But I guess it just looks better on a guy ....


Then we have the little Casper the ghost hunt gift.... woot..... and ther are 2 gifts in that little ghosty .. something for both Sexes..... a cute dress for the ladies, and a very cool looking jacket for the men..... So come on in and find the gifts, and have fun too....





ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. and did I mention the freebies? Well, read the sign on the wall about the haunted Prim, and see if you cant find the freebies, and have fun.. hehehehehhehe


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: