Wednesday, October 28, 2009

P.S. I luv You

Hey all.. i was looking through a bunch of blogs today, and ran across this one, detailing one skin from PS STYLE that I just had to come and grab.. This sexxxay one with the Spider web on the face.. But What I didnt know was that there were sooooo many other things here that I juyst had to share with you, and I didnt read about in the other blog... So here you go.. I have found 4 different 1L skin s for you all here...........


And I have aslo found 5 different outfits that are on sale now for only 20L each, and they are soooooo sexy and Hottt that I just had to share then with all of you...


And I will not forget about the awsome item I spotted in the lucky chair either.......


OOHHHHHHH.. and BTW.. If you join the subscribo.. you will aslo get A wonderful FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GIFT TOO... I would show you buyt just as soon as I tried to rezz it Sl ate it... and its gone.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: