Friday, October 23, 2009

Halloween Friday?

Well today is Friday, the best day of the week if yu ask me.. Well in Rl that is.. hehehehehe Anyway.. I just wanted to bring to your attention that it seems the closer we get to halloween the more wonderful goodies we can find.. So I am making it my duty today to bring you as much stuff as I can find.. Holloween or Not. hehehehehe So bare with me, cause it might be a bumpy Ride.. As this is the firast time out on my new Broom .. heheheheheheh Are you ready? Well... My first stop is here at Peppermiont Blue.................. Lots of wonderful FREEEEEEEEEEEEbies for you all today.. teh newest Pack has just been realeased, and it's a sure fire winner of a cute little Witch outfit.. See for yourselves....


The other Newbie Assistance packs are FREEEEEEEEEEEEEE as well.. and alll decked out in those Halloween / Autumn colors, so perfect for this time of year....... And for those of you who are new to this Blog, and to Peppermint Blue.. Most always, all Newbie packs coem with shapes, hair and lots of skins, the whole outfit as you see on the pic as well.. and they are FREEEEEEEEEE So come and grab therm while you can, because they are always a limited time only....

=======================================

Next we are flying through the Pixelated Sky, on our way to Moxie Polano where you can find either of these beautiful creations upon the lucky Chair.. It changes between the 2 every 5 minutes, so it's worth coming and taking a look at.. Maybe you'll get lucky............


==============================================

And I have then taken flight and have landed here at The SOS Sim, at Nadas Little outlet store.. and sitting here outside is a cute little pumpkin, holding a cute little Halooween Outfit just for you.. FOR FREEEEEEEEEEEEE.. so come on in and grab it up my pretties.....


========================================

And I have decide to foot it for a while since I am already here at the shopping center, But I have found this wonderful FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE shirt here at Immorschon Fashion.. Right inside the door.. Its in a little black bag, that says Click me .. So click it and grab the shirt. woot. It's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...


===============================================

And then I was off Flying over the Pixel Skies of Sl, again , and have landed here at Clubhouse , where you can pick up this FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Halloween colored Rugby Shirt.. FOR THE GUYS.. woot......... also in store is the Make him Over Hunt gift.......


find it and grab this wonderful Rugby shirt as well.... Sexxxxay Guys........


===========================================

Here at Kajira's Heart Creations ... you can grab this wonderful Halooween Fairy outfit with wings for Absolutely FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, just copme on in and grab it before it's Tooo late... And enjoy the gift........

Then just turn around and slap the Mm Board for this amazing gift.... only 80 slaps are needed, to get this beautiful Silk .....

And also check out the Lucky Board too.... I actually got lucky , I saw my letter as soon as I turned around.. Woot.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: