Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All Over Goodness

Well, this will be my last post of tonight, as I have to take care of Rl and little kids.. heheheheheheh But just wanted soo much to bring you all these wonderful things I have found.... This first place Is for the GUYS.... here at VitaMen........ And the Monthly FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE item that I found for you ther... bold as day.. hehehe This awsome little Halloween Thong.. Just for the men..... (wonder what it might look like upon my bod.. heheheheheh).....
Also a freebie from the Make him Over Hunt.....find the symbol.. hehehehehe for this sexxxy shorts and -tank set -

And make sure to check out the Lucky Board for some very Sexy Thongs .. all geared for Halloween .. yeahh You men are Lucky tonight...........................


------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now something for our sexxxxay ladies of Sl..... Come on in here at Abia Capalini and pick up your gorgeous FREE gown today...... I just happened to stop in and check out a new store and thought I would wander down the streets to see what I could find, and I spotted this gown.. So please enjoy......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now walking further along the street I walts into a cool lokoing store called Butterfly Effectz..... i found 2 dollarbie gifts in little black bags sitting on the hay bales inside the store..
one is a bag of 3 corsets........

The other is this absolutely gorgeous flowing shirt with fluffy sleeves.. This has honestly got to be by far one of my favorite shirts to date.... Seriously.. 1L........

But be careful, as ther are also 2 20L bags ther too.. So dont go click happy if you Dont know what you are getting.. Just letting you know......... hehehehehehe

This outfit I found on the Mm Board. so come slap away and enjoy the fruits of your labor.. in waiting that is.. heheheheheheh

Then you also have the Lucky HAzardous Waste dip .. hehehe This outfit is a perfect fit for me.. I luvvv it....................... Maybe you can get lucky too........


And dont forget to look up and check out the Lucky board as well.....


Check the place out for hidden packages and little presents, all 1L.. as ther are a few lying around.. here are a few I found on the bottem floor.....

one is a tank that says Love ya Lots..... teh other is a butterfly attatched to the mouth... called Butterfly Kiss,... hehe I like this , and I thought it was adorable... 1L.....



===================================================

Dilly Dollies has a new Mm Board gift up for grabs ya'll.. So come on in and slap away.. only 250 slaps needed in order to grab this awsome outfit.. woot.. hurry...........


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: