Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkins at Ravishing

Good afternoon everyone.. hope you are all doing well today.. Anyway.. I am here at Ravishing Racks.. And let me tell you.... This place is AMAZING.. For all of you who dont know.. This place ctaers to those that are well endowed, or whom have implants.... The clothes here are spectacular, and even though I am not overly endowed, and do NOt have implants.... I wanted this outfit soo bad... Well.... guess what... some outfits have normal layers, and i was able to get the outfit I wanted, these outfits ROCK..... So make sure you come on in and check it out.... (Outfit Pictured.. WAS NOT FREE) but had to show you what I wanted.. hehehehehe


And.. Speaking of free............................ There is a mini pumpkin hunt goin on here at the store.................... I believe there are 6 pumpkins, all FREEEEEEEEEEEEEe with some wonderful things to use, and have fun with... such as a gravity board.. thats awsome, a whip with HUD..., an awsome Dj booth... , (my favorite word today BTW, is AWSOME) heheheheheheheh ... A JAck O Bat.. that poofs Bats.. Perfect for Halloween , or anytime for that matter ................and a very cool Dance Floor.....and a scripted bike, for all you wonderful bike lovers out ther.... This one is amzing too... come find the pumpkins and grab the loot................................................



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: