Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Small Token of Goodies

Well I was able to log on for a while tonight and had a small amount of notecards and notices, So I thought I would share them with all of you.....

I am here at Ora Trei, where IF.....you become a member, which I did tonight, you can get this awsome outfit called GURU...... for only 1L... and its very sexy. you can take apart some of the pieces to form other outfits, as I had done , experimenting as I always do..... All for only 1L....

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Nova%20Lux/212/196/36
===================================================

And since I am grid hopping from place to place...... I have checked out this notecard I recieved from SugarCube...... ✯Opening Gift : Puff Sleeve Tunic ( free ).. but instead of just 1 outfit for freeeee I found 3 ....

===================================================

aND...... Sugar Cube also has a store here at LeLook and a brand New store opening gift.. And it's FREEEEEEEEEEEE. So come on in and snatch up this cute little black number.. and its free so hurry ............. and cute..........


==================================================

I popped into Holli Pocket Main store, because of a notecard I recieved, looking for the cualdron in the Witches Brew hunt, for my free gift.. lol.... which I did Find, and you get this adorable pair of green jeans........
. And as I was walking around.. I stumbled upon the group gift.. which is this awsome looking , and bright.. Sour Patch shirt.. i luvv it.....


Then found the MM Board sitting ther as well.. Come slap it peoples.......



Also right ther is this shirt set upon the Lucky board.. It changes every 5 minutes.. and i did NOT..... get lucky this time. maybe next time....... hehehehehehehehehe



====================================================

And my last find of tonight. goes to Hasi's here at the Car wash... Where you can bob for apples, and try to snag this sexy sequined dress , that also comes with skin and eyes, for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.. just bob til u win it....


Also instore, you can grab this hottttt little outfit pack with bangals, for only 10L. So very worth it.. So come in and take a look for yourselves.....


=====================================================

I was on my way off to post this but came across 2 more outfits right next door, for only 10L each... I thought they were quite sexxxxay and thought you might like to know about them So here ya go....... hehehehehehehhehe


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: