Saturday, October 10, 2009

Must Be Loka......

Good afternoon ya'll .. Hope you a re all keeping warm,.. As it is COLD where I am at today.. Burrrrrrrrr.. Anyway.. I am here at Loka Design's where I am out fishing in the rain trying to get this wonderful Fishing lure attatchment.. Im gonna be here til I get it.....hehehe

And yessss. I stoood in the rain til I got the prize.. See.. I'm wearing one fo the lures now....


Then if you find the Pumpkin from Pumpkin Print hunt, you can get this awsome set of necklaces and bracelets for him and her......... Vampire teeth are the inn thing this year....



And make sure to check out the NEW lucky board inside , where you can get this AWSOME Fish bone lip piercing... I am stalking that board, while I am out here fishing in the rain.. hehehehhehe ...


And also in store.... Just put ther while I was here... A brand New FREEEEEE gift... It is a must have, and its a belly piercing with 4 wonderful pumpkin faces... Like I said.. It is a must have.. So you sexy ladies of Sl.. Get your Halloween groove on and come on in and get the goods.....
... This place is awosme, and make sure to check around the other little buildings, as ther are many wonderful things to look at and to buy ..........................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: