Friday, October 9, 2009

Love and Hate

Good morning all you lovlies.. Hop e you are all well this Chilly October Friday Morn, (well morning here for me anyway)....... Ok.. Lets get started as I knwo today being Friday is gonna be very very very busy.. So I am here at Adored&Abhored, and there are a few things that I found of intereest, and I thought I would share them with you too.. First up in the PPH gift.. Find the pumpkin with the pawprint on it and get this naughty little outfit.. Very Sexy indeed, For FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

Then we have this cute outfit on the MM BOard.. Come slap it if this interestes you .... Only 100 slaps needed to get this goodie...


Then we have 2 wonderful items in the 2 lucky chairs upstairs as well........

And dont forget about the 50L Friday.. Lots of shops here are taking part.. One item placed out for only 50L... And this is the 50L item here for today ..............


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: