Friday, October 9, 2009

Sale at Sg Design's

Another wonderful find, that I know you guys and gals are just gonna luvvvvvv.. Here at SG, Design's you can grab this awsome... shirt that says.. " Bitch, betta have my Hunney .. " I soo luv that .. One would never expect Pooh to whisper those words, let alone look like he's ready to strangle someone for honey.. LMAO.. You can grab this from the MM Board.. Freeeeeeee.. Only 50 slaps, and its all yours.... And mine, cause I just had to slap it.. I want this ...
heheheheheh, you cna also buy it, if you dont want to wait, because EVERYTHING in the store is 20L each.. So come on in and take a look around.. here are just a few wonderful pics.....

I had to grab these skeleton jeans..... for only 20L they are sooo worth it...and as soon as I bought them I had to wear them.. And if you see me around, youll see that I am indeed wearing them.. hehehehehehehe


And make sure to check out the lucky board.. Lots of goodies in ther too.. here is one....


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: