Thursday, October 29, 2009

On the Prowl ...

hey Pretty lady? You like to look good as well as feel good huh ?.I am on the prowl tonight looking for some wonderful gifties for all of you . Well come on in to Pretty Lady design's and grab this wonderful Freeeeeeeeeeeee Group Member gift... Talk about pretty in Pink,..
I love it ..........

Also make sure to grab this Awsome FREEEEEEE jewlery gift in store as well.....


============================================

Since we are talking about member's gifts, I have come to A&K Design's where I am aslo a member, to see what's new.. And I found these 2 wonderful FREEEEEEEEEEEee gifts, If you are a member, you can grab them for FReeeeeeeeeeee.. If not, you can become a member and get them today...... But please NO Group Hopping.. It's NOT fair to the rest of us who are dedicvatd to our groups... If you become a member, it;s worth it here........ and its freee to become a member

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow.. I guess it's all group member gift's I am coming across here tonight...... As I was walking around the Sim , where I went to see about a Zombie skin, I found this wonderful red Rose Gown being offered, to the group members of Fab Free.. Woot.. However, I am NOt a member, but since I was here, and I saw it .. I thought to bring it to your attention.. So come on in and check this Fabulous Gown out.. Its FREEEEEEEEEE to group member's ONLY.............
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lendrum/25/179/729
====================================================

And walking around the same Sim.. I overheard 2 young ladies talking to each other about cones being free with gifts in them.. I was like .. what.. And found out for myself what they were talking about, because they were quite rude.., Unlike me .... I thought about it, but Why bother... So.. here is some goodies I found from Sweet Little .. The first is this sexy MM Board gift.. Come slap away my pretties......


And the second is the ice cream cone .. with this Fabulous outfit in it for FREEEEEEEEEE = s.o.s. GIFT #35 .

And also in store is a 1L gift box hidden in the corner.. with this cute purple lingerie outfit in it ..

********** I noticed a lot more icecreak cones as well in the little shopping area.. So have fn and happy hunting
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: