Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chuc 1 Up

Hey all you fabulous readers.... I came across a blog today telling of these black pair of shoes, that were sent out as a group gift, for member of Chuculet Subscribo group.. But when I tp's in and started looking around, I got soooo excited.. And you might wonder why? Well.. Because I found the same shoes on the top shelf, for only 1L.... and I made sure to grab them up quick... As they are apparently new..... The other 3 colors are also for sale at 1L...... each.. But I am sure this is for a very limited time... So hurry....

And since I was already here, I started looking around at all the other stuff.... And came to find , that EVERYTHING in the place was marked at 1L.... (except one thing)...............which sits on the floor and is priced at 5L.. (missing pic for some reason)

That includes, shapes, sunglasses, necklaces, shoes, sandals, bangals, and arm cuffs....... so come on in and check this place out


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: