Monday, October 12, 2009

Check This Bag ...

Have you all , ever wanted that perfect bag, but couldnt seem to figure out where to get it on a tight budget, or just were loking for a free bag to coordinate with your everyday outfits? And coud never seem to find one? Well today we are going to be bagging it .. Freebie Style.. hehehehehehehe,, Or close as we can get... Starting off here at Cover girl.. I have never been here, and i believe I will be coming back often.. I found this freebie scarf and bag set over in the corner..........FREEEEE


====================================================

And then I also found this awsome purse/ shoulder beg set as well here.. in the same store for only 10L.. I grabbed it .. it's beautiful ... and only 10L.....


============================================================

And here at Scribble, you can get this awsome Lady Bug Shoulder bag here on teh lucky baord.. How cute is this ? I luvvv it


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Scribble/80/53/24

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: