Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Precious Indeed...

:::"There was a time in my life, when I wanted to be a princess................... ok, I was like 5 years old ..... heheheheh But since then we all grow up and know it;s NOt possible.. However. here in Sl..... at My Precious Princess.. You always feel like one when walking into the store, , just loooking at the clothes, buying them, and wearing them.... And to tell you all a little secret IF you dont already know..... IF you join the group , you can get this beautiful red Princess gown for 1L....... .." I joined because I want to be like a princess everyday.... " quotes Bridjette Bookmite, My very dear friend , who sent me this info, on My Precious... Thanks Bridjette........
And if you are a member of My Precious..... You can also get these 2 wonderful gown as well. for 10L each, but you must have on your group tag.......
.

And then at the top of the list is this absolutely Stunning purple Gown that members can get for just 50L..... So come on in and check it out... You will fall in love with this place..... It's Precious for sure.................................

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: