Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Little Tasta

I found some wonderful goodies for all of you today when I dropped in here at Little Tasta for some hunting fun.... I keep switching between hunts, because I wanna make sure I get a variety of wonderful items for all of you .. And today's reason was the Gorean Grid wide hunt... So I am here , and figured, I would Blog all I found.. Starting with this awsome red piece in the Lucky cupcake.. yeahh.. I got it on the first try.. Woot.....


Then you have this fat pack in the Mm Board......


Make sure to check out the Freebies wall, next to the Mm Board, where if you look you cna get these awsome goodies for FREEEEEE.... I love this cute Ass sign........


Also try your hand at the lucky chair.. You may just be surprised and get lucky and win this outfit..... Woot.. Lots of goodness today....

And if you ahve Little tasta in your Profile pics.. This is your reward gift.. Come on in and check it out.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: