Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Dollarbies at Sea Hole

Woot.. I havent been to Sea Hole in like, ...............well......... froever... Not since I got my first pair of FREEEEbie jeans form them, almost 6 months ago or longer, and So I decided to check back in and see whats new.. Besides a new a bigger look to the place, which I like.... I found a whole lot of new dollarbies as well.. there is a few for the men, and a few for the ladies.. So here they are.. The pics , of all the wonderful goodies to be found..
Just look for the Robot.. he has all the goodies, you see below.... (except the guys goodies.. They are pictured above the robot) Outfits you see below are only 1L each......

And ther is even an outfit for the guys in all of this.. besides whats is pictured above the Robot.. James, here is our Model of the day.. Thanks James... James's outfit was only 1L.....

These 2 sweat jackets, can be found hanging on the wall Above the robot .... 1L each......


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: