Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Im a Diva Darling...

Woot......... I came to Divaliscious by way of the Black Pearl hunt, and found myself staring at some very awsome hunt posters that are soon to be coming up, but while I was ther looking for the Black Pearl I located some very Divaliscious goodies just for my wonderful readers.. I hope you enjoy.... Black Pearl Hunt gifty #39.....


Poppy Hunt gift #132..


There is also a very sexy trio of goodies in the Mm Board that you must see...... Come slap away if you are interested...................


And check out the lucky chair.. maybe you will be much luckier than I lately.. hehehehhehe


Also .. Fall Fun Hunt gift # 42


The Satisfashion hunt gift is also in store............... but at this time darling Bridjette.... who took all these wonderful pics didnt have the 50L for the VI P pass , even though she found the hanger.. lol... Thanks darling Bridj.........
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: