Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jairis

While still on this wonderful Satisfashion hunt, I have run into many wonderful things along the way.., And I know it will take me forever to finish this hunt, but with sooooooo many wonderful free items, great deals, and wonderful surprises, its hard not to stop and take a look around.... And blogg the goodies I find. Like here at Jairis, I came looking for the Satisfashion Hunt gift and found soooo much more.....


First up.. 6 FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEbies sit waiting for you to take them home with you.. here are the pics, they are sitting on a ledge right at the landing area..... You cant miss them......
.

Then we have the lucky chair item....
.

And finally the great Satisfashion Hunt gift #28


Come in and check it out Lots of wonderful goodies here ........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: