Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Patula's House

I have never been to this place before, Patula's House, and when I was reading another Blog, I went becaue I wanted these pair of shoes she posted about for 1L..... Then when I got ther, I noticed a lot of freebies and Dollarbies, that May have been posted on an earlier blog, but Since I didnt see them, I figured I would Blog them and share them with all of you, because you deserve the best...
So without further babble from Me........ Here are the wonderful Freeeebies... Which I absolutley luvvv, Im not much of a jewelry person , in Rl, let alone Sl.. But these were very tasteful, and cute.......


And then on to the Dollarbies.. Which my favorites are the Shoes.. And as I have told you all a million times.. hehehe I am a shoe fanatic.... And these are right up my alley.... Each 1L......


Hope you all like them too... Make sure to look around the shop as it has many wonderful items in store as well.......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: