Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Sizzler

Hope everyone has had a grerat day so far..... Anyway.. Tomorrow is another start to another wonderful workday, and I have been gone all morning, So I thought it was tim eto get on here and share a few wonderful summer looking sexy sizzler freebies for you all,, And since we are here at Twisted and Spoiled, I thought I would share with you what I found....
Here are some sexy goodies in the 2 lucky chairs .....

And here are a few wonderful Summer luving freeeeeeebies for you....



And since we were here first looking for the Watermelon for the Slice Of Summer Hunt , here is the sexy outfit , complete with earrings, necklace, and anklet.... all free.. Just find the hidden Watermelon....
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Twisted%20and%20Spoiled/131/211/21
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: