Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cipria Couture...

Well I thought I was done with this lost slipper hunt, and then I found out I really wasn't, because I still have like 40 more shops to look in, and WOW.. What am I gonna do? heheheheheh Well, for one thing I have found some more wonderful goodies just for you.. And these are all FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....here at Cipria Couture........First we have the Lost slipper gift #56.. which is this awsome av.. complete with outfit, skin and shape.. How cool is that ?

Then at the same place ther is also another hunt going on JUST for the GUYS... And if you find the hat (black) you can get this really funky pair of pants, and this sexy guy shape.... Freeee.. heheheheh JFTG hunt gift #66....


And ther is a bag of tee shirts on the table at the entrance.. 1L for these.......


PLease enjoy and have a great day everyone......

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: