Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Shack Attatck....

heheheheh Hi all you wonderful peoples.... Just a reminde that today starts the Lost slipper hunt.... And I am on the prowl..... heheh And I just so happened to pop in here at Michigan's Shack looking for one of the slippers, and I spotted a whole bunch of goodies for you while I was looking, and so I thought I'd share them with you...... First up is the MM Board , already locked down, but needed 100 Slaps to get it locked up ..


.. then we have 2 wonderful lucky chairs at 10 minute intervals.....


And there are also 3 camping chairs in store set at 30 minutes each and you can choose your own prize


Also at the front entrance is a FREEEEEEEEEEE 4rth of July gift ... so grab it while you can


woot.. And have a great day all.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: