Sunday, July 26, 2009

Accesorize your Look

Hello ther this morning all you wonderful readers... Just logged on, and found myself searching for the perfect set of jewels to go with any casual, or dressy outfit.. I need to accessorize my look, and so I came to CCD.. where I found myself parked in front of 8 lucky chairs that have some really eye catching pieces in them. Add ImageAnd the best part of all, is the chairs change anywhere from 3-15 minutes, and with 8 of them, some even paying you 1L , with plenty of Wild cards thrown in, makes for a very fun time...... And you can snag a lot of wonderful jewels too..... So come on in and accessorize your Look....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: