Saturday, July 25, 2009

Brimming it up

Since we are already here at the Wildcat mall, I thought I would pop in overe here to Brimstone Creations and sedee whats new.. And I found these wonderful goodies in the 4 lucky chairs on the first floor...



These 2 wonderful goodies in the MM Boards on the first floor....

And we must NOT forget that ther are 2 more MM Boards on the second floor to the back......... So come on in and slap them silly ........


These shoes and boots are definitely unique, and thats why I like them so much.... They go beyond the norm.... So come on in and check them out.. You will NOT be dissapointed..... OOHHH and did I mention.. These are for MEN and Women..... So ladies, be sure to drag your man along, because he will find something he likes...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: