Thursday, July 30, 2009

A bit of SEXINESS

Sari"s Is a place I havent visited in a while either, so Today I went back to see what was new and interesting, and found this wonderful outfit for FREEEEEEEEEEEEEe sitting in the corner.. Its quite lovely and well worth grabbing while you can.......
..

----------------------------------------------------------

DP Designs. has an amzing outfit for the LAdies, called, Punk Ass Princess.. I luv the name, and its great.. So come on in and slap the Mother F***ing MM Board, and grab this awsome piece.. It's terrific..... and its FREEEEEEEEE only if the quota is met by midnight.. So hurry on in and get you some....

Grab the freebie shirts as well on the floor in a box..

--------------------------------------------------------------

And I cant Ever Forget my Darling Dwin, here at Grimorie.. WHY? Becasue she just told me about this FAbulous 10L skin she just made, and I had to buy it too....... You guys.. This skin also comes with the tattoos, and its amazing.. The texture, the details, the lips are purely kissable....... Very sexy for sure.......

And another wonderful new Freeeebie shirt as well she just put out..... So come on in and check this place out.. You will fall in love with it just like I did...... Dwin is Talented at what she does, Im a HUGEEEEEEEE fan... Kisses Dwin...


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: