Friday, June 26, 2009

TRailer trash?

YEAHHH IM TRAILER TRASH

Woot.. I actually grew up . well lived part of my childhood in a trailer park.. heheh So when I heard of the great magic bean hunt here at Toastyville Mobile Home Park.. I couldnt resist coming on in and checking things out .......... I found this awsome outfit(not in the nbean hunt) for 1L... Shoes it seems are included... as well as bangals.. So come on in and grab it for this steal.. 1L......


When I saw this I could NOT resist Sharing it with al l of you... How cute is this outfit for only 1L........ also in the trailer park.. heheh I had to grab it .. It's GREATTTT and 1L....




Yeahhhh I found more goodness here at the trusty ol' trailer park I thought you'd all like to see..... One is this really cool outfit in a lucky chair that changes every 5 minutes,


and the second one is this really cool swing sitting next to the lucky chair in an Mm Board.. 150 slaps and this swing tooooo can be yours FREEEEEEE.. already at 79.....



there are so many lucky chairs, and Mm Board s on the grounds, that might interest you .. So come on in and take a look...... Here are the beans I found.. You might find more, becasue I was in a hurry and didnt look everywhere.....

And last but not least.. here are some of the magic beans I found.... they are everywhere and the hunt lasts until July 1st.. So you all still ahve some time to get on in here and look for those beans...... Woot.. All beans are freeee..... Pics below... You can snag yourselves, some free Neko ears, some furniture, some awsome skyboxes.. and some awsome clothes........ the skyboxes are NOt shown.. sorry

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Lesten/174/40/93
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: