Thursday, June 25, 2009

For the Ladies.....

Yeahhhhhhh.. I finally found the jewelry I have been looking for for about 20 minutes.. I guess when things dont rezz right away.. You can wander around forever.. and matbe get lost.. And this place is sooo Big, that I almost did.. heheheheheh Anyway.. I found some Fabulous goodies/ Freeeebies I thought I would share with you here at Purple Rose Jewelry.... I hope you like.. (I blogged the Men's Items seperately.. becasue I found them first.....)

HERE are the Freeeeeeeebies.. A whole lot of them......9 in one section.... pictured below it is a close up of just one of the 9 .....


Here is the LImited Time July Forth Jewelry I was looking for.. and I luvvvvvv it...


Make sure to check out the awsome items in the lucky chairs too.....


And wander around to the other side of the billboard, behind the lucky chairs.. And you will find a freee outfit ,
as well as a lucky board too.......


Good luck and enjoy the store It's bigggg .........

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: