Monday, June 15, 2009

Is It Monday Already ?

Well.. It's the start of a wonderful new week.. heheh yeah.. many of you wish it were still the weekend.. And I am rigt ther along side of you too..... I soo enjoy the weekends, with so much going on and so many things to see and do , and the warm weather is here, despite the awful rainstorms.. UUGgGhh// But here in Sl, its not gonna rian on my parade. heheh.. Im here to bring you all some Fabulous goodies.... Starting here at Frick.... Where you can get this kick ass 2-pc skinset for only 1L....


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Thibedeau/135/246/23
Then Im heading on over to The Owlhouse, where I plan on picking up a few goodies.. The first is this very pretty 1L outfit complewte with the boots........
And the second is this really pretty 10L flowered outfit, well worth snagging....

http://slurl.com/secondlife/The%20Owlhouse/127/218/502
Next Im heading on over to G&N Quality Designs, for the freebie of the week which just happens to be this really cute pink summer jean set.. Woot.. FREEEEEEEEE

Here at Sinply Fae... you can get these 2 awsome freebie Accessories for FREEEEEEE.. heheh The first being this color change face mask,, For all you Gorean Fans, and silk / slaves out ther.. I got this one.... Even though My Master abandoned me.. I am still a slave.......


The next is this really cool head piece for FReeeeeee.....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: