Thursday, June 25, 2009

FukMI

I have never heard of this strore til yesterday when I visited the Fab Free Headquarters.. But I am really glad that I went, and checked it out.. Why? Becasue ther are a few goodies I thought you should know about...here at Fukmi . I know that the Swine Flu is still being talked about and a big concern for some.. BUt even in Sl.. hehehehehehe You can find procautionary devices to help protect you.. heheh I am sooo luvving this one.. A freeee Swine Flu mask.... I luvvv it ...(.Hair Pictured below is a freebie.. If you want it just send me a notecard entitled FReeee hair and I will gladly send it your way.. Thanks..). Skin was from an MM Board from NOSOTRAS.. a few months ago.. Although Im sure you can still get it in store.....
.

Also check out this awsome outfit on the MM Board to your left as you enter the store....


And there is one lucky board with 2 really awsome goodies in it for those lucky enough to grab them.....

And I wont forget to inform you about the 2 wonderful dollarbies in store for all...... The neko one comescomplete with ears, skin, tail, and outfit.. How great is that ? And only 1L..... I jumped up on that one too.. herheheheheh Have fun everyone, and feel free to look around.. There are many wonderful goodies to see in the store....
.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: